Single Mothers Program Helping single mothers and their children.
- DMF helps pay many costs related to mothers living alone & caring for young children.
- DMF supports these mothers on Yomim Tovim and special occasions, provides custom gift food certificate packages 3 times a year, coordinates counseling and personal help, provides for needed family breaks, and more.
General Needs Program Active all year round to address every need.
- DMF helps needy families throughout the year with extenuating financial difficulties. Each case is carefully studied and supported in a way that is both wise and sensitive. In a difficult economy, the requirements of the General Needs Program increase dramatically.
- DMF pays mortgage, electric and heating bills, food and clothing expenses.
Gift Certificate & Food Discount Program Helping desperate and struggling families.
- DMF helps struggling families with limited income or unemployed parents, etc.
- DMF provides $250-$1,000 (based on family size and need) as gift certificates carefully purchased at a discount to local grocery and clothing stores.
- DMF gives needy families a grocery discount card which gives them a significant discount on their purchases – the balance is subsidized by DMF.
Leon Lief Children’s Fund A fund geared towards the needs of children.
- LLCF helps with clothing, medical and care costs for children.
- LLCF provides day-camp subsidies for hundreds of children.
Be’er Miriam Marriage Fund Helping couples with wedding expenses.
- BMMF gives outright grants to needy families to offset increasing costs of marriage and setting up a new home.
- BMMF supports several funds and organizations that alleviate the pressure of making a Simcha.